delight workshop II details...

I am excited to offer this workshop again! I received a good response from the first class. I really had a great time teaching them as well. This session will begin on Monday, August 17th. It will be a six day class in which you will receive: a daily prompt with instructions,a technique and an example. The cost of the class is $10 USD. Registration starts today and will end on 8/16. Within 24 hours of your registration being received,you will receive a confirmation, supply list and invite to the private flickr group for the class participants. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. :)
delight workshop II

registration is now closed........
Q&A about workshop
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When and how are prompts sent out?

Prompts are sent out daily to the participant each morning from 8/17-8/22. A pdf. file will be included in the email and can downloaded to your computer at your convenience.

Can you tell us a little bit more about the supplies?

Supplies include spray inks, ink pads, paint, white cardstock, black pen, chipboard negatives; most are things you may already have in your supply arsenal. ;)

What spray inks do you use?

I use them all (Tim Holtz colorwash, Maya Mist and Glimmer Mist) but I use Tim Holtz the most....


12 comments:

  1. Hi! Just a quick question before I commit....I'm going out of town the last couple of days of the class and just wanted to know if the prompts and stuff will still be up for a few days after? I don't want to get halfway thru the class and then miss the rest! Lol! Thanks for offering this again, I was really interested in doing the first class, but was...kinda....scared...*blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just signed up....CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for getting back to me sooo fast!! :) I signed up!! Can't wait, this is my first time doing a class like this!! I'm excited! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vee, I have the same question as BeeBopp23. I'll be out of town starting the 21st and just wanted to make sure I can finish when I get back.
    Also, can you tell a bit more about the supplies? Are they stuff we probably have (paints/mists etc)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks awesome!! i hope i can scrounge out $10 to take it!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for the workshop. It looks so fun! Thanks for doing another. See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally signing uP!
    can't wait!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this looks like so much fun, I'm in!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to have company in town from august 16-29th, is there a way I can take this class and do it later? how would that work?
    tara
    tdpakosta@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vee, I just signed up for the class. I wanted to see if you could tell me what kinds of paint I need since I am going to try to make it to the only scrapbook store in Mexico City this weekend---the largest city in the world and they have one scrapbook store...

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY! I'm signed up and can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo