a good tee: the boyfriend

the boyfriend trend is hot right now: jeans, shorts, blazers and scarves but my favorite is the tee.


gap ( i love this color and they are on sale right now too!).

j.crew

also love and have this one from old navy, but couldn't get the image to load, it is on sale as well ($6.99)

very close second are scarves....I love scarfs! They can dress up the basic tee too! Both pieces are great for layering, especially with fall coming up...great staples to have in your wardrobe arsenal. hurry up fall, i can't wait to see you!:) What are your fall staples?

A scrappy post tomorrow, I have a layout to share,xo

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

interested in being a blog sponsor or advertising...more information available here!


6 comments:

  1. oh i love love love scarves too and old navy has a TON of them this year. so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Looooooooove the Boyfriend T! I have like 5 in different colors. It really flatters my curvy figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target has some great tees and tanks on sale for $5 this week, too...the tanks are ribbed so they're like a wife beater, but with a little elastic to flatter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scarf look too!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, I pretty much live in gray vnecks from american apparel.

    something so comfy and just a little bit of sexy about them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good call on this post! The J. Crew tissue boyfriend tees are soft enough to live in!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo