hello august, my you are tempting!*

Where in the world has the summer gone?! I can't believe August is here and the summer activities are almost done, kids start back to school in three weeks and fall is just around the corner....wow!! We enjoyed a hot weekend in southern VA -we chilled, picked vegetables in my mom's garden, took photos and ate some really good southern food...yum!

Speaking of good food...this is some of the good things we ate while in Orlando. I love good company, food + conversations= great dinners in my opinion!

tu tu cafe tango goodness

tu tu cafe tango goodness

classic appetizer

....yummy right?! Another layout from my '09 MMM entry, Saadiq is totally my carbon copy, he loves to pose for pictures just as much as I do plus he is my lil' boy doppleganger. :) Synai is starting to give him a run for the money with lens though.... :)
carbon copy

For the True Blood fans out there, it was out of this world good last night ,right?!!!! Finally we find out what Maryann is, knew she was up to no good. That scene when she came into Sookie's house with the rabbit (poor poor bunny) and Eggs (which is fine as wine by the way) and Tara are on the sofa, she looked stone crazy and their faces was priceless! I love the dual plots and poor Andy....lol he just can't get a break. Godric is a total cutie, can't wait to learn more about him (love that he is young and like 2,000 years old) and I knew Eric would save Sookie. She didn't get on my nerves this week, thank goodness. My sister has a good theory about Godric's capture....can't wait to see if we are right. I don't think he would have gone with them willingly.... Hoyt and Jessica are just plain adorable!!! I can't wait to see what happens next week....bam!
xo

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love this LO! So simple but in the same time so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the food looks like it was delicious! and i love that layout!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that layout is awesome. and that foood looks yuuuuum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love food photos! These look awesome! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous layout and yummy food!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi vee,
    GREAT meeting you at cha! you inspire me daily, and i love this layout here.
    happy monday!
    blessings,
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. super love that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that layout is da bombest ever. Love the simplicity of it yet, it carries big impact at the same time. love your steelo girl.

    i tried misting on a layout, just because i love seeing your stuff. Inspo lady, your pure inspo!

    and im so with you on TB. I love it and I agree you on all points...but i want in on this theory. What does she think?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love that show! i am wondering if some stuff about godric too! can't wait to see how it all pans out.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo