PHOTOBOOTHS.

yes...i am addicted to them because they are so much fun. The more people the better the photos, if I ever get married a booth will have to be at the reception! ;)
My current quest is to find one at Rehoboth Beach this weekend. If you know where one is located hit me up because the locator on photobooth.net doesn't have one listed.

enjoy
I made this layout for Audrey's letters and words challenge: to use masks. You know how I love the mist, so this was fun and I sprinkled some new Hambly on it as well. I am in love with the butterfly stickers and lace overlays!
photobooth:hangout

Morgan and I pretty much violated the photobooth at DCWV while at CHA...lol. I have so many pics, but I am sure know she has more! :) I know, scrapped two photobooths layouts back to back but I couldn't help it and honestly forgot that I had done the first one, whaeves. Last week's dare was to scrap your hangout... you guessed it this is my new favorite hangout. I can't wait to get the kids in one with me! :)
Well off to do some work, peace!
xo
-------------------------------------------------
Haven't registered for round two of the delight workshop?...more details here.

21 comments:

  1. love these, did you see the photobooth at CHA that was at Die Cuts With A View's booth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, just finished reading the rest of the post, so I guess you did see it. I have a bunch of these strips to scrap too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee-hee...photobooth phuntastic..love, love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your layouts are just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both awesome layouts. I was just hanging outside a photobooth today thinking we should really give it a try, but I didn't. Now I really wish I would have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Congrats on Cocoa Daisy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome layouts!! I sooo can't wait to learn some of your techniques next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great LOs, as always :) you're so lucky you still have some photobooths to hang out in. over here, i think they've already phased them out :(

    Congrats on CD again! can't wait to see you rock those kits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those.
    what did you use to mask on the first layout? also i love that paper on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi vee,
    big hugs and congratulations on cocoa daisy:)
    i too have a thing for photobooths!
    xoxo
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how I love photobooths! My first experience in a real one was on my honeymoon and the picture is still on my fridge.

    I guess I should scrap it, huh?

    Love the layouts, as alwayssssssssssss!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love these!! I have a thing for hitting up the photobooth everytime we go on vacation or to the movies too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ho i really love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. loooooooooove this! and we do definitely need to swap cha photos! i have all the photobooth shots and you have all the marjorie style hunchback pics! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am totally addicted to photobooths and I need to post the layouts Amy, Heather and Martha did for me at the SISCon '09. Like a dope that's all I had with me a scrapbook convention! We usually go for every holiday or special event.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You crack me up..."violated" the photobooth. Yes, you girls definitely did and I love the photos. Have a great time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love love love!
    you are SO cute! LOL violating the photobooth LOL!
    silly silly.
    thanks for sharing vee
    you rock!
    :)
    -d

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an awesome way to scrap a cluster of small pics. I love the LOs!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love those pages! I just scrapped a photo booth page last week too!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo