today's post brought to you by the color: yellow

things i love thursday#8.20.09
1. Fast Food, 2. allinarow, 3. Summer Gardening, 4. the map, 5. Untitled, 6. Purchase #3 - $12

I love yellow and especially in home decor. Oh...how could I forget the ampersand, I am addicted to using it in scrapbooking. I wish I had the one that Pottery Barn had a few years ago, crossing my fingers to the thrifting fairies that I find one like the one above one day! :) But until then I will make my own, did these this morning, one for me one for a friend. I hope she likes it! On my list for Friday night is craft night with s2 to make a banner like the one top left corner for their room, they love to make stuff so we are going to dig into my scraps and see what happens!

ampersand
tonight is major for tv pleasure: project runway and real housewives of atl all in night!!! I can barely contain myself, lol...
xo


5 comments:

  1. Great inspiration. I can't wait for project runway, finally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so love this post! Makes me want to play with some yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of these photos!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo