you just get ready....

That was pretty much our motto for the weekend! :) I hope you had a good one, had a quick fun one in jersey.
fire it up!
I went to a bonfire party with these two wonderful ladies! It was so fun, first time bonfire experience for me with s'mores, great music and I loved it, wish I could go to one every weekend. :)
bon bons

first day of school
These two little ones went back to school today! Although as you can see, Saadiq is not so little anymore, he is almost as tall as me! I can't believe he is in third grade, where have the years gone?! They were so excited this morning, first day of kindergarten for Synai. She was so cute this morning when I walked her to her room. Wow, I have two school aged kids now...it is a good feeling! I love them so much and feel so blessed to have them in my life!
Happy Monday!
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
true blood: pure magic and just awesome! Lafayette, can you be my protector and bff please? Two more episodes...i want this season on dvd for sure! This show is just so cool and funny, I am liking Andy but the voice has got to go, sounds like his throat is in torcher and sore!
xo

6 comments:

  1. true blod was GREAT! sookie is going tohave to stop with all that "imma call eric" stuff! bill was giving her the look!

    s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, what a gorgeous first day of school pic! (and I'm totally jealous of the bonfire fun... why do I live so far away!?!) xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a social butterfly! Love your back to school photo, your kiddos are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When we bought our house, we decided that one of the first things we needed was a fire pit. Yes, we have our priorities straight - LOL. It's been so much fun to have bonfires this summer! Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. seems like a very good time indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the first day of school picture! Hope it was great for them both. <3

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo