****

So ready for the long weekend! The weather is going to be awesome which is a good thing since we will be outside for most of the weekend and holiday. Saadiq and Synai have there first games on Saturday. They received their uniforms this week so they are really ready. :) I can't wait to see them all suited up, we will be at the fields from 8am (yes you read right,lol) until at least 2pm...this sports thing is like another job for real! :)


Cocoa Daisy's September went live today and these are some of the layouts I made with the kit. The rest of my gallery can be seen---here.

mac geek

smiles

2 friends

I now this is going to sound a tad bit (vampire) obsessed, but I saw a preview to this new show, Vampire Dairies while my sister and me were watching Rachel Zoe last night. I must admit I am very intrigued! It will on the cw network this fall. So trueblood fans if you are looking for a replacement until next summer, this show may tide you over!
Well off to the j-o-b, have a beautiful day!
xo

17 comments:

  1. ooooooooooo very fun projects. love the papers. love the white space. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pages are always some of my favorites! i love the mist-ed numbers. :) i wish i could afford the cocoa daisy kits. but they're a lot more than other kits i buy...

    anyway, great job! i totally wish i had time to scrapbook now!

    <3katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pages Vee. I totally know the "other" job know as sports mom. I have 3 in soccer this year. Tis the season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, girl!! They are amazing!! I love every single one!!!
    Well, I finally got some new glimmer mist in. Now, I can finish up my Delight mini. lol I worked on it some last night.
    I had so much fun! I actually had a clump of gesso in my hair! ha
    B

    ReplyDelete
  5. you mean you don't want to be full on vampire fangirl like me and devote entire posts about sparkly and non sprakly vamps?

    C'mon, why not. lol

    You know I'll be watching VD, oh snap, that most def needs to be fully spelled out. Vampire Diaries. HA!

    love the scrappy goodies.
    love.love.love.
    cp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love your pages! I see some partial scraplifting in my future to get me started. Have a good weekend!

    Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous LO's as usual, vee! i am lovin' that ticket paper! F-U-N!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such eye goodness there with those layouts!! Are those number brads?? I've never seen 'em before... Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dayum!!! You rocked that kit in a big way.
    I want to frame them all and hang them in my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so so beautiful. Love what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful layouts!!!!!! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness - those tickets! totally rad, woman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. great LO's! I'm getting ready to work on a few minis! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another vampire geek here! I am anxiously awaiting the Vampire Diaries, and read all of the books. Since True Blood won't be back till next summer!!!
    You rocked this kit, the layouts are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your layouts, especially that smile one!! is that ticket paper? i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you really rocked this kit! I could stare at your layouts for hours dissecting each piece.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo