the digits

post is all about the scraps today! I got busy last night while watching greys! :) It was a good episode, poor george! dare 148 is up...all about the numbers! I love numbers and these numbers in certain combinations all represent someone special to me, birthdays and the love of curves.  I love typegraphy!
dare 148

a few more peeks at layouts I made with the oct. cocoa daisy kit:


Tomorrow is a full day of football, yay! I think I enjoy it just as much or more than the kids, lol. Hopefully we will hit up a festival too and then just chill and watch more football on Sunday...go redskins! happy friday and I hope you have a great weekend!
xo

9 comments:

  1. AWESOME BABE! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing work! Love the way you scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spray paint (or mist) in turquoise, your paint skills always amaze me... By the way, still need to finish the album from the workshop!
    Still catching up on Top Chef... then Grey's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pages!!
    and i am excited for football too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great!! Love the "artsy, messy" feel to them! Have a fun football day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love all of your LOs soso much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pictures!

    so wish I got US tv here, there a couple shows I'm dying to see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous page, I love those colors.
    I always get so excited to see the whole pages when you post peeks!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo