the end of summer

There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart.  ~Celia Thaxter
We had our last hurrah of summer yesterday, a trip to the county fair. The day was perfect and a great tribute to the last days of summer. Synai had a cheer performance on the main stage, oh so cute! They are getting ready for competition in November! I took a few photos of the fair as we walked around.

fair cake

We then headed to Richmond for a birthday (my sister's) dinner and to meet our mom. I truly adore fall.
-love all the fall family birthdays [sister, me and Saadiq]
-crisp morning air
-fall foliage
-pumpkin carving
-pupmkin spice latte
-football
-light sweaters and scarves
-holidays
-cooler weather
-fall tv
I am totally ready for the first day of autumn tomorrow, are you?
xo
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
don't forget to enter to win a polaroid canvas : sponsor giveaway

9 comments:

  1. ooooooooooo love the photos. sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO! I'm not ready, hahaha. Totally jealous of your last hurrah. Glad it was such fun for you. Love the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I love the fall!!! Beautiful photos!! Love the viintage feel to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos!! I absolutely adore fall...my favorite time of year! Cooler weather I am definitely looking forward to! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos Vee!
    Looking forward to Autumn here..and it's only Spring lol. Ginax (from CDaisy) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those fair photos! very cool!

    I'm okay with fall but it means winter is not far behind....and that makes me sad. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the pictures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos! I am such a big fan of this style of photography!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo