a favorite sneak peek!

I started working with Cocoa Daisy's September kit over the weekend. I have a few peeks to share:

The weather is so fall like and fabulous so far this week! I totally love this time of year when it is cool enough to sleep with the windows open,fall festivals,the start of the fall season for tv,football season and the return of the pumkin spice latee at Starbucks....yum!

true blood: I love Eric, favorite line of the show hands down- "bye bye tiny little humans" I love that he flies too and I can't wait to see how they are going to finally get rid of Maryann!  Rachel Evan Wood  is good as the vampire queen too. I hear she will be back for season three, something tells me that the hotness that is Eggs will not be making a reapperance next season. I can't believe I have to wait two weeks to see the finale!
xo

18 comments:

  1. Nice Peeks! :) Looking forward to working with you on the CD DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow they look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see the whole layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see the entire layouts too! I wasn't planning on getting the Ali kit, but after seeing your sneaks I might have to reconsider.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS as always!

    and I'm still the only tv loving person in the universe who hasn't seen true blood, and I know I'd love it! i want my hbo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today really was nearly perfect weather, sigh, I love fall. I love your sneaks too, you are rockin that kit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just LOVE those sneaks!! I can't wait to see your fab layouts. I don't know how I'm going to wait 2 weeks either for the TB finale!!! How long do we have to wait until the next season??????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like lots of goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, you've got me really curious about that kit, it looks like a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooooooo yeah!!! that looks yummy!!! :D
    B

    ReplyDelete
  12. the sneaks look fab...as usual! I just had a pumpkin spice late from SBucks yesterday--YUM!! And just wanted to thank you again for the uber cool atc you sent--all misted and painted up--LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. me gusta.
    and i put your fabu atc on a page....thanks for putting it in the post! Yay!

    and did you see the previews to the hills yet? Kristen is dating Justin Bobby! Whaaaaat the....

    xoxoxo
    cp

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy Yummy, Drool Drool..... ur sneaks look fantastic !

    ReplyDelete
  15. loving the sneak peeks, and that profile picture... GORGEOUS! Your hair is long and pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovelovelove. show us more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hot, hot, hot. You are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful sneaks!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo