friday again, oh yes!

This week was a  total flurry of activity for me! Work was totally bananas, colds ran wild in our household and I just felt like the entire week was spent trying to play catch up!  Whew.... but I am so happy that my favorite day of the week is here!  Fridays make everything better...can I get a big HORRAY?!!

A little sneak at my new mini workshop that will go up next Thursday! I am totally excited about it and hope you will be too! This mini will be all about you and includes: a custom stamp, minibook by jamaicamakes, pattern paper, inked paper by me, and lots of my favorite things for mini making!

i am

game face

the unit

I am lucky to be the guest designer over at A Million Memories this month, thought I share a few of the layouts I made with their fun and sassy kit.  I love the second one of my little unit. I love love my family so much and they were good sports with the photo booth last weekend at the beach! Although, they didn't quite understand my enthusiasm to take more, so one it was! :)

I hope you have a fabulous weekend, hoping Saadiq will have a win under his belt this week.
xo!

9 comments:

  1. oooo! Love the looks of that kit!!!! can't wait!

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new workshop sounds awesome! Custom stamp + minibooks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited, sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style just rocks, loving the layouts! Have fun at the workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pages as always!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. WooHoo! Congrats on the workshop!! I love your minis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. woooow so congrats vee for the workshop ;)
    I very Looooove your layouts :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vee--can't wait to see what you have planned!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo