sign of fall: football season

Football and cheer was great! I took lots of pictures and hoping to start a minibook documenting their first year of play. Saadiq's team didn't win but I think they know what to expect this week! We had a beautiful Saturday to kickoff the season. :)
3185
I can't get over how mature he looks in his uniform! He was so nervous and all excited before the game. I snapped a pic of him and his team mates watching the bigger kids playing before their game.
 3184

Synai was so cute, I didn't get as many pictures of her because I had my 50mm lens on my camera, in a rush to get to her 9am game, totally forgot to switch to my zoom. I did get this one of her concentrating on her team. She cheers for the anklebiter division, those little guys are the cutest!  I was so proud of her for cheering her little heart out and really knowing all of her cheers.
3167

We went to the beach on Sunday and it was gorgeous out, accomplished everything on our list and even found the photobooths, thanks to 3P4!

Now I am  back to work and battling a cold, yuck. I don't know if I want to celebrate the short work week or cry, the office is sure to be out of control! I will have some scraps to share tomorrow!
xo

10 comments:

  1. Oh, man...isn't all this stuff just so crazy? They grow up so darn fast!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that second photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your kids are both just beautiful! what a fun season for you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those football photos Vee! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pics!

    Hope the cold clears soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures. And cute kids, too! I love the name "anklebiters"! Hilarity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic pics Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a football player....and such concentration for a cheerleader...she is making sure to root her team on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your photos! Hope your cold goes away quickly!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo