time to start the countdown.

Is it too early to say it's the weekend...nah, thursday is the new Friday! This week has been totally bananas and I am seriously needing a veg out in front of the tv night with Vampire Diaries, Supernatural and Grey's Anatomy.

Tuesday, was this awesome girl's birthday. I love my sister, she has the kindest heart ever and she is the yang to my yin. She is fiesty,smart, brave and sassy....so virgo.
sisters

We went to the movies to see Jennifer's Body because she loves horrors and I love Megan Fox. I hate horrors and all of the bloody  scary scences but she love them, so off to the movies we went! This one wasn't that horrific in the sense of horrors but in the sense that the movie is bad with only a few comedic lines to get you thru it. Trust me wait until it comes on dvd! We had some of these yummy cupcakes after dinner.

birthday cupcakes

New peek at the October Cocoa Daisy kit, it goes on sale Oct.1. I received my kit to work with in the mail on Monday and it is gorgeous! I love all of the red in this kit, will go perfectly with those cheer and football pics that are stacking up!


Here is a peek at one of my layouts I made this morning. I used AE stamp from this month's kit on it.  I can't wait to get back home to finish up my other layouts for the design gallery. :)
cocoa daisy oct sneak

It isn't feeling very fall like today, feels more like summer*-come on in fall, glad to have you here! :) happy fall everyone!
xo

5 comments:

  1. I'll take the sage advice on Jennifer's Body. I love Fox, too but not a fan of horror films!

    I just recently discovered your blog and I'm loving the scrap book posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that sneak of the layout and that kit looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sneak. Looks like the East Coast is gonna get "fall-ish" weather next week. Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh Vee...love the sneak!! and gorgeous pic of you and your sis!!! tfs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that photo of you two! (and i'm totally a chicken when it comes to horror movies ... i hate them but end up watching them anyway.)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo