fall obsessions.

fall thursday faves 10-22* edition

1. Vanity, 2. halloween flags | hambly, 3. {five}, 4. Day 73, 5. the road is life, 6. my very favorite time of year.

I am trying to roll with it this Monday morning and be excited for the week because it is going to be a busy one! We had a great weekend: eating chilli, playing word scramble,outside enjoying the weather before it gets too cold. I can't believe this is the last week in October! I truly love fall and these photos represent my fall state of mind right now: amber colors, halloween, taking photos and pumpkins. I love that the holidays are right around the corner too! :)

The trees are gorgeous right now, so I was on a quest to try to capture some of their beauty yesterday while we played with s2 on their scooter and skateboard. Here is Synai, I can't believe how big she is getting but then I see her hands and remember that she is still my little girl...

scooter girl

the chase

fall baby

I can't wait to carve some pumpkins tonight, drink some hot chocolate, read halloween stories and watch real chance of love (dudes are crazy but the women are even crazier...loves it). I am hoping Aiden doesn't bite out  the face of our jack o-latern like he did last year, oy!

hope you have a beautiful day!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
I updated my FAQ's page if you have a question for me that you don't see there send me an email and I will post the answer. :)
xo

9 comments:

  1. yeah!! see some Tina in your fall favs up there! =D
    Happy Fall!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vee, i just love your photographs. They are so beautiful. Enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love autumn, too! It's my favourite season, by far. I can't see about 8 shades of leaves from my window right now, and it just makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics...and I love fall too! It's my favorite time of year.

    Speaking of, can you send me your addy so I can send you that page?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh Vee, your photographs are sooo yummmy!! Fall is totally my fave, too!! thanks for the eye candy inspo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my word! She is getting soooo big!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is so adorable. Love your fall montage. it always inspires me. We are carving pumpkins on Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cutie!!!! i just loved each photo...tfs

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo