fall wishes

falling into fall

wish I was little bit taller, I wish I was a baller.... i kid, i kid!
I have those lyrics in my head today for some reason. One of my favorite songs back in the day by Too $hort!

loving fall right now for all the following reasons:
homemade potato soup
cool nights
cold sheets on my bed
white pumpkins
pumpkin spice lattes
baking
falling leaves, fall colors
light sweaters
fall polaroids and ttv's
great tv: Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy, Rachel Zoe Project, The Hills, SVU, Supernatural, Project Runway, ANTM, Flipping Out, Heroes...really could go on and on....
halloween

k.

I guest designed for Evalicious this month, you can see more of my gallery on Eve's blog- here along with an interview! Her products are so fun to play with, had so much fun with the felt sayings! Evalicious is sponsor here and her shop is just amazing. Eve is super sweet and creative!
xo, happy tuesday!

9 comments:

  1. Sigh. I look forward to your layouts every.single.day. You knock it out every.time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hear so many people mention your name and your creations and this is the first time I've visited your blog (after seeing you on twitter and following). Shame on me!!!
    I will be a devout follower from here on out. ;)
    Happy Tuesday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how very cool!!
    as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the GT position.. that is a great site!!
    Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great work as a guest designer. love the layout! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just love that. the angle, the lines, the spritz..the song! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have to say that i oooh and ahhh over all your layouts and never leave a comment!!~shame on me, i know, sorry, but you are super duper talented and i love, love your style!! sooooo freaking awesome!!!~and so inspiring!!!looooveee it!!! really, i do, you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layouts! That rectangle created with the masking is so great - you are so inspiring... Fabulous work for Eve.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo