halfway post.

thank you for the well wishes for Saadiq, he is back to his regular chipper self! It is such a relief, hate to see him sick, he been sick since Sunday. It is sad to see him not as himself but he was full thruttle as of yesterday afternoon and the same this morning!

I thought I would post some internet window shopping links. Lot's of updates and awesome products hitting the net as of late. My sponsors are included in this list, they have me drooling. :) I am sure I am not alone when I say that  I can lose hours just blog, shop and etsy hopping all over the web universe. Sure to be good times, with the cold weather coming, so grab a cup of hotness and let's go!


evalicious just updated her shop with some new fall goodies, including this copic journal. Her new shop is fabulous!



love these handmade recyled envelopes from WhiteDragonPaper. They are made 100% from cardboard and chipboard scraps.


totally in love with lifelovepaper fall updates and totally giddy that she will also be offering her prints in a 2010 calendar too!



remember moments has the cutest 5x5 corrugated cardboard mini album kit, love all of the green and scallops! A mini will be so easy to make with these great products and really affordable too.



If I was a digi girl, I  would so be on this kit by karla dudley designs. I love this halloween kit, it includes nine handwritten word brushes  and five decorative circle stickers. I love the color combos of the words and stickers!

                       

I am in love with this 2010 calendar.  I love this one too!


I can't wait to play with these pretties from horray design shop! I don't know what I am excited for more the spools or trimmings, srsly ooc!
hope you had fun window web shoppping, scrappy post cominig tomorrow! xo.

6 comments:

  1. I am stoked that Tina A is offering a calender. All of it was fab though. We left the patch just as the first drops fell. Aside from the wet and cold (ok that's alot), it was a good overcast day for photos. Love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing finds!!!

    this reminds me that i need to start making envelopes for the holidays this year. I have a huge stack of lightweight chipboard for this year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh love it .. I need to get on the ball and do better .. you are such inspo boo .. ;o)

    love love that mini album ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing :) i neeeed those spools!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderfull think in you blog...
    So nice...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely finds! Thanks for the inspo!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo