happy happy friday!

happy happy friday, some inspiration for today to kick start the weekend:
tay....*

I miss the Rachel Zoe Project all ready, so today's inspiration is inspired by miss tay! As much as I dislike her attitude, totally love her style!  I love how she rocks plaid, wayfarers and dark nail polish on the regular. I tried on the Ray Ban's that she wears this week love them, but on me... not so much. I am a BIG frame sunglass girl and these by Grey Ant, Karen Walker also makes a similar pair= perfect!

Another current fav  is boyfriend jeans, i love how they are loose and sexy all at the same time. GAP has a great pair that has 2% spandex in them- all the girls with curves holla! They are awesome!  Total go to jeans and outfit for fall!

Have a great weekend!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Awww man!
    Those are some "fantabuloso" shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. might have to go check out the gap jeans. That is the second time i have heard how fabulous they are. Love Love Love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo