its all good.

It's the middle of the week and I couldn't be any happier. Currently sipping on my shaken ice tea lemonade from Starbucks, the weather is perfect and the dares are now posting on our new day...wednesday. This is my layout for dare 150: changes.

The photo on this layout is an outake from my photo from yesterday but I like it even though you can see the remote, lol. Of course I used some of my old favorite products: Heidi Swapp damask sticker, Jenni Bowlin rub-ons, fabric thickers( 3/4 of us used the same ones=classic) and Hambly mod circles overlay.

ok to change

I love this prompt because for me I think change is a natural part of life no matter if it is a good/bad change. I think you can always learn from the experience and hopefully become a better person once you get passed it. 

i have a confesstion...finally caved and started watching the office on hulu, show is absolutely brills! Now I am wondering what took me so long... srsly dwight is a lunchbox!
happy wednesday!
xo

17 comments:

  1. I love the Office! Welcome to the club - the sad thing is I have worked with some people who have similar characteristics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some Dwight Shrute and this LO=beautiful!! Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally feel you on the office! lol! And happy belated birthday! I hope it was awesome :) And congrats on the sewing machine !!!
    xo
    -d

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the sewing action on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Vee, I look forward to working with you at Kreatorville Krafts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just used my damask stickers on some pages too...psst: i HOARD them! they're YUMMMMMMY!!!! i love that new page! hey! happy belated birthday! glad your little dude is back to chipper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this. Change is indeed a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. usually your layouts inspire me but today your words did "change is a natural part of life no matter if it is a good/bad change"...I just found out today that dh has arthritis in his legs and feet on top of the already known diabetes. I want to feel sorry for myself but I have to remember that ALL change is good and something great will come out of all this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the office, both the UK version & the US. We only have the third series of the US version here though, we are waaaay behind! Love your page by the way, it seems you are addicted to your sewing machine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay - another Office fan!!! Seriously love that show.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is seriously awesome! love the sewing on here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE that photo of you Vee!!!!!!!!! And yes, the Office is great! this week's episode was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely lo. I can't see the remote from here. And Dwight is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thud. My favorite page of yours ever. dude that stitch leaves me drooling.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo