oh happy friday!

Finally dove into the Nov. Cocoa Daisy kit, here are a few sneaks at two of the layouts that I completed. Tricia is also giving away  Cosmo Cricket paper pads of Earth and Boyfriend lines....here, head on over for a chance to win and a look at the November kit. It is the perfect kit for fall.





I haven't talked about The Hills this season, it is well...different. Kristen was never my favorite on Laguna Beach but she is bringing the drama! As much as I hate to say it Spencer's interaction with the neighbors' child is priceless. This little boy is so cute but almost too cute you know, thinking he is a child actor! Justinbobby is still a loser but woah is it freaking seeing him smile so much with Kristen! I like the old contrived,beanie wearing JB better! I also want to know how in the hell did Stacie get to be on the show more when she was a bartender last year and now she is Kristen's bestie?! This is so scripted but yet I continue to watch it, can't help it... lol.

Heroes has really surprised me this season, it is great so far! I can't wait to see more of the new heroes and thank heavens some one heard my plea for Clairebear to stop wearing that wig from last season...small steps. Now if they could finally kill off Sylar, sorry folks he needs to go. If Nathan had to go so should he as well. Bennett is so cute this season, Peter = hot and of course Hiro is still a favorite.

Have a fabulous weekend, will be freezing outside in the rain tomorrow! I think some homemade vegetable soup will be in order when we come back home and a pj day, that is my motivation to get me thru their games.
xo

6 comments:

  1. mmmm could look at your patin all day! nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love your sneaks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, right? But they still caption her as "Stacie - bartender"... And her comments are so disposable...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never watched the Hills, but I did read Daily Candy. Let's just say it was groundbreaking literature but I still want to give the show a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu know what I been saying Ima have to catch up .. cuz after that wedding it was just too much LOL .. and girl The City is off the hook with that intern job and all that .. kuh-razee .. lol

    Happy Sunday boo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for filling me in on the hills!!! I haven't watched it yet but I think reading your synopsis I'm probably all caught up

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo