wow, what a weekend!

wow, what a  great weekend! It was simply gorgeous and I was lucky to outside for most of it outside. I worked at the Plane Pull on Saturday, here is a few pictures from my day there:
special olympics team pulling first!


Our Special Olympics' team kicked off the pull as the first team to pull for the day! They are amazing and always a crowd favorite! The plane this year was a big one... an A310!!! We had 60 teams that pulled and raised money for Special Olympics!

kids pulling the bus.
Kids Bus Pull, yes they are pulling that school bus! :)

car show

I loved this car in the car show, hope it won an award! I did a lot of walking, setting up and my feet were killing me by the end of the day but it is always a great event and supported well by the community. I feel blessed to be working in a job that I love.

dress

I feel like I am so behind with posting some of my layouts for the Oct. gallery for Cocoa Daisy, but as you can see I was busy, lol.  This kit was so much fun to work with, I loved cutting out those clothes lines from the Cosmo Cricket paper on this one! Here are two of them and you can check out the rest of my gallery... here.

play

I am off to catch up on house chores, running errands, buying pumpkins and start an art journal before the kids get out of school!
Happy Monday!
xo

10 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend! LOVE your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohWOW, that dress layout is the coolest thing ever. i want to eat it up. (cool photos, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caauutee!...I {heart} the clothes line layout...I played with The Boyfriend (cosmo cricket line) this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we had rain and foggy-ness over here this wknd! lol
    Love the clothes line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you cut all those little clothes out?! TOOO CUTE! love your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vee, these layouts are absolutely A-dorable! Love them! I love how you cut out the clothesline! It looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful layouts!! Glad you had a good weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are KIDDING with these layouts! Breathtaking really!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you had a busy weekend!! Love the dress LO, i would not have the patience to cut out that clothes line!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh I love, LOVE that clothesline layout. So cool!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo