fall influences....

This fall has inspired me that I do know. I know I say that often but seasons and life in generally are very inspiring to me. I changed my inspiration wall this morning and it felt so good and as you can see I am in love with the color of and richness of fall. :)

fall inspiration wire

The Coca Daisy November gallery is up, one of my layouts below but the rest of the gallery can be seen here*. I love my little guys eyes in this photo, he wasn't feeling well when I snapped this photo but it is a favorite of mine.
brown eyes

Synai's pumpkin that she picked from her school trip to the pumpkin patch, was surprised that she picked a big one. :) I snapped this one for polaroid week, so glad it is back in production! :) yeah I totally need to rack (bleck!!!) leaves once it dries out a bit!
pumpkin spice and everything nice :)


hope you are having a great fall day, off to the doctor because I may have pink eye! Another not so glamorous product of fall...germs!
xo

8 comments:

  1. Vee totally inspiring!
    We have our 2 days crop at my LSS this w-end - so I can't wait to create... love how you stencil and make your backgrounds! Stunning and it pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love the yellows in your new inspo wall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lo is gorgeous! Love the leaf/stem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty photo. I have to get over the polaroid site and use their effects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just spend a day in your brain? Too weird? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's my favorite layout from your gallery as well. love love love that polaroid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your layout! Soooooooo pretty.

    I hope you don't have pink eye!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo