gasp!

yeah that was me when I opened up my email yesterday morning and saw the Balmain inspired jacket on the cutie in the photo. I immediately thought wished I could wear it and second got to order one for Saadiq or Synai!! I have better chances of Synai wearing it than Saadiq...srsly! I love the collaboration between Stella and Gap. This just may be the item that makes me the mom that they look back on and say, " why did mommy make us wear that, lol!"...only time will tell. ;)



dare 151

Dare 151 is up and it was a heart felt one for me about my parents.
never got to tell you how much l love the two of you together...

Have lots to create tonight, will be back tomorrrow with some things to share! :)
xo

8 comments:

  1. i love your dare vee!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it a milliion times...but just had to say it one more time...you rock Vee! love your work!
    Love what your new sewing machine is adding to the texture of your pages...got my fingers crossed to get one from Santa- until then continue w/ my rub on stitching-- LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was really excited for this, until i read somewhere that everything is dry clean only. booo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm soooooo in love with stella's line - that and the j.crew kids' stuff this year. but that JACKET is just the most killer thing ever ... with skirts+leggins, pants, ugh - so cool. (wish they had it in my size, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i completely love your layout!!...love your work!!..it's so awesome and inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, you know i had those same feelings about my dad when he passed...that there were so many things i never got to say...ask. i'd like to think that before their spirits ascend, God reveals all to them...that keeps ME sane!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this layout, and really was thinking about how I'd like to get in on this one.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo