living in color/tail wind....

_4038

I am currenty in a creative/work/life tail wind but it is what makes life interesting right? It really makes for a speedy week, don't know if I am loving or hating that statement right now...
I had fun this morning in between fixing breakfast, packing lunches and running baths to take some photos for my next entry in my book of list: live in color. I loved this prompt becasue it is so cool to see what you have or how much you buy of one color. As I was taking photos of my green items, I thought it would be cool to take photos of other colors that are prominent in my life as well, have to put that one on the to do list. :) Jamaica agreed too, so I am sure you will see more of this topic from one of us!  My list included: ribbon, a lot of textile, wall colors, plants, bowls, print, tees,paint, hair product, overlays,thickers, letterpress and buttons.

book of list:live in color

This weekend Cocoa Daisy is having a Fall Crop to kickoff our new website! It is going to be loads of  creative fun! If you are free anytime this weekend, please stop by, do a challenge or two and play some games with us. I hear that the spring crop was tons of fun, the fun starts on Friday, 11/13 at 3pm!



Thank you for the warm welcome to my newest sponsor (Living Room Floor) yesterday and I want to say thank you to all of my sponsors and readers! I hear their stores will have a few updates for the holiday season coming up this week!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
giveaway winner (please email me your info, congrats!):

Andrea said...
I love Stephanie's blog and I love the stuff in her store! She does amazing work! Love her choice in music too!

happy tuesday,xo!

1 comments:

  1. damnnn love that green list page!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo