look up.

dare 152

dare 152 is up: looking up, mine is thru the lens of my beloved sx70 land camera at the county fair in september.  I think this dare would make for a cool mini on all the things you find while looking up...hmmmmm, I think I will try this out tomorrow, going on a quick trip to philly via train (first train ride ever)!
pet peeves

pet peeves list for my book of list, some are silly and some are true +typos makes it all complete!
happy hump day y'all!
xo
p.s. totally mind blowing that Thanksgiving is next week?! I can't believe it but totally elated!
p.s.2 new moon in two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. 3 giving away a mini similar to my december mini tomorrow, guess this list thing is rubbing off on me, ;)!

14 comments:

  1. I had to laugh about the socks and sandals thing...same here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lo and especially love your pet peeves! The rest room one is one of my biggest...so gross!

    Yay for New Moon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vee,
    I don't comment nearly enough on your bloggity but I love it =) You make amazing art and you just rock !!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the LO and your list! Oh and the photo wire over Synai's dresser is so sweet. Enjoy your train ride to Philly. We took the train there this Spring. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are lovely. the bright colors and splotches of paint make me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, as always! Have you already shown us the front cover of your list album? If not, may we see it please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That page is so pretty, love the colors! Have fun on the train!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hee hee. I love your list.. I really need to do one of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you ...and you're right- cute as is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the yellows on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The photos in that layout are outstanding! I love what you did with them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Luvin the LO and the book of lists!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy Cow, how have you never been on a train before? Loving the scrappies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanksgiving is coming way too early this year!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo