back in the pocket

...back at home from a wonderful Christmas spent down south. I love the holidays and it felt so great to be unplugged for a bit! I will have a better post up tomorrow, just wanted to say hi and if you are going to the movies this week Sherlock is a must see! My sister and me saw it on Saturday and it was fantastic!!


Robert Downey, Jr. is a genius + Jude Law ( is great as Watson too)! I want to see it again, for real, it has the perfect mix of everything. Next on our list this week...avatar!
xo

5 comments:

  1. Huge Robert Downey Jr fan!! I can't wait to see it
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw avitar today and it was UNREAL! first movie in 3d that i have seen and i was blown away... it made a great date with my hubbie that was much needed. (posting more pics tonight of my dd)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome. I so want to see this. Glad to hear it's a must!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a great movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo