december|one.

Okay, this is a super late post because today was bananas and I am typing this post while watching The Hills and The City! This season for the hills has been B-O-R-I-N-G or is it me?! Dare I say that I liked it better with Lauren. The only thing that gets me thru is of course Audrina, Justinbobby and Enzo (so a child actor).  My bad, got sidetracked... here is my first entry into my december daily album.  I am determined to keep up with my mini this year, even if it is just an atc stuck on a page. I kept this page simple= atc, paint, journaling and stickers.

december daily|1

Totally in the holiday mood and starting to deck the halls! I still haven't put up my tree but I have it on the list to do this week! I used to always have my tree up the Saturday after Thanksgiving, but haven't done that in a while. Part of my holiday mantra is to take is easy, chill and go with the flow of the holiday season. breathe.

The December Cocoa Daisy went live last night, I made this little paper banner from the papers in the kit. It made it easy to start the process of decorating for Christmas!

getting into the holiday spirit...

+ a layout about the reasons why I love this time of year. I really love this kit and a lot of the add-ons are already sold out. All of the divas rocked this kit too, I love to see what they create every month!The rest of my gallery can be seen...here

12*!

Well off to watch my shows and the news (we may get some snow this weekend)! I highly doubt it though but crossing fingers! I love the first snow of the season.
xo

11 comments:

  1. suh-woon...love seeing the result of your creative chaos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE.EVERY.SINGLE.THING.

    seriously!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gravy.....these are stunning!!! What talent you have....and TFS!!!

    Have a wonderful day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the album! Love the layout! 'Nough said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful Vee.....and i {heart} your Christmas swag and silvery trees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great start to your mini! Can't wait to see it completed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Vee.. per usual!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so creative. Love your blog. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your December mini is by far the fave I've seen. Not surprised. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. just beautiful !! your style is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. holy wow! LOVE your Dec daily and that fab layout. You are incredible!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo