holiday cheer!

|+

woah, is it Thursday already!! This week has flown by, guess that happens when you have a busy week  but you know that thrills me because that means the weekend is almost here!! Finally was able to decorate the tree last night, proof is the pudding picture above! I love this time of year when everything is all aglow, christmas music 24/7 and the egg nog flows! hmmmm, makes me want to have some right now! I am a day behind on my december daily but I did it, will post pages 3 and 4 tomorrow!

december daily|2.

Page 2 is to document that our house is starting to look more festive for Christmas! Having fun with stitching, layering and adding little atc in this mini.

don't stop

Dare 153 went up yesterday, don't stop_________________. So many possibilities here but for me in this moment is to never stop creating. If you asked me eight years ago what was scrapbooking I would not have been able to tell you or how much joy it brings for me. It really has become an inherent part of who I am and I am thankful for it.
xo

13 comments:

  1. i don't even want to make my december book now... i just want to print out your photos, paste them together and call it done. they're very VERY cool, my friend. : )

    ps. LOVE the silver trees. NEED the silver trees. where'd you find them!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture - You are way ahead of me in the decorating - my goal is to get the tree up by Sunday LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are gorgeous! Love your daily. I really should commit to doing one but haven't. I think I will next year. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your daily album!!! Looks awesome!!!!! And great pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Dec. Daily is UH MAY ZING. I luuuurve it. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the mini book!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yummy. Thanks to you, I've broken my vow not to make a DD this year. Way to go ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your December Daily...I'm kinda mixing mine up by following Jessica's Sprague's December prompts and today's prompt was to define Joy. So, funny scrapbooking is a major part of my joy too, but umm my space is so messy right now I don't even want to photo it and put in my book...but I will because it IS my daily scrap space! Thanks for sharing your awesome album with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mini DD is oh so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That mini is in-sane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pics and the mini is PERFECT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those circles that you've stitched on look totally awesome! And i'm loving your dare.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you use sewing in your art, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo