looking more like christmas+oh happy friday!

wow, can't believe it is Friday again, feels like this day is coming quicker and quicker each week. I am thinking because this time of year is so busy, festive and fun!  My diy wreath for the season is done! I am  beginning to have a collection of these, did a circle one last year! I made this one from a 12' circle I cut from a piece of chipboard. Then I used my circle cutter tool to cut the center out and that is the wreath base. I cut various size strips of fleece from an old fleece blanket that I made years ago. No glue needed here, just tie the strips around the wreath base! Fluff out the strips and attach a ribbon and viola! I need to fluff mine some more but I love the added color! My colors for decor this year are red, silver and white.

fleece wreath

day six of my december daily:
totally fun day, had to take photos of all of the shoes left at the door beside s2 shoes.  A simple page, the house is on a overlay w/ journaling.
december daily|6.

list 4 for the book of lists: thankful.
pretty much sums up my philosophy of life and to be thankful always.
thankful

Have a great weekend, we are expecting snow again this weekend. My sister and I will be doing a bit more christmas shopping tomorrow before the weather hits. Sunday will be spent making crafts, invites for gingerbread house party, listening to christmas tunes and making our snow globes!
xo

7 comments:

  1. The shoe photo is the best. Love the holiday decorations, it's always inspiring to see.
    Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great weekend! i'm loving how your december daily is coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute wreath! I think that is a fun thing to make and have a collection of. Loving how your mini is coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the decor. Great shopping tomorrow. Have a nive weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love your 'thankful' list. so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just loving this mini. I haven't made a mini in a while. And while I probably won't put the time into a daily, I'd like to put one together for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know i've said it before, but i'm SO inspired by this mini.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo