oh happy happy happy friday!

it's friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) lol, had to get that out of my sytem. You know I love this day and we may get some snow tomorrow! It will most likely just stick to the grass but it will be pretty to see, love watching snow fall and everything being covered in white.

Page 3 of my december daily- all about the twinkle. I love Christmas lights, srsly could have them up year round.  Near my job there is a town center that has a street of lights and next week my goal is to go take some shots of their Christmas decor and stuff to add to my daily. I sewed some ki memories lace to the newspaper that was already binded to the mini. I still love the look of the ki lace!
*thank you for all of the nice comments about my daily,i love documenting the holiday season.

december daily|3

I love this picture of Synai and Saadiq putting the star on our tree. It's the best part, right?! Synai was having some technical difficulties, so Saadiq helped her out in some more frames I snapped. I can't wait to scrap these, yes it is OOF but I still love it just the same. I love our little tree too, have a monster one too but couldn't be bothered to get it out-plus we never spend Christmas at home. Tomorrow we will go out to buy a real wreath to make the house smell all nice, sweet and earthy.

the very best part!

u love

Another layout to share from the November kit by kreativity kreatorvillekraft. Keandra created the love element, it is so pretty and easy to use when you can't think of a title.  This (kit) is still avaliable  with amazing papers like Jenni Bowlin ( love me some JB), Scenic Route, Cosmo Cricket and I was so happy to use the Jillibean corrugated alphas too, which was used on this layout. Email Keandra to place an order, I hear the December kit is baggin' as well!

Have a great weekend, mine is going to be busy and fun. I hope you have a great one too!
xo

11 comments:

  1. Love tje third page!!!! The pic with your the placing of the star.....PERFECT!!!

    Wishing you a great weekend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ki lace looks brill! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday to you too! Love the pages and your December Daily - I didn't have enough time to get my book together this year, but gathering lots of ideas for next year - thanks for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So envious of your dec daily. Looking so awesome. Mine is on hold. Pretty frustrated b/c I put in an order on nov 20th for several packs of instant film for my fuji instax mini, which is what I was going to use for my little dec album pics. Film was Suppose to arrive last week. When I called they said I need to wait at least 30 days and then file an affidavit and THEN they can resend me my film..SAY WHAT?!? So seriously, no film. :( Bumming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww your babies are sooo beautiful!!! can't wait to see how you scrap that picture!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. lots of friday pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl! that december daily is just turning out beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your posts!! Such inspiration for the Christmas Holiday. I hope you had fun choosing a wreath today!!!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowwww these aare incredible. WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg. i've been going back and forth about starting my dec daily (or not) but seeing your pages totally has me inspired. you're just plain awesome.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo