on the daily

This little sweetpea is having a pj day at school while they sip on hot chocalate and watch polar express. She has been so excited all week for today when she could wear her pajamas to school!

so excited, today is pj day at school!
+
She could wear her fairy slippers which I think she was even more excited for, if that was at all possible! :) This is their last week of school and tomorrow is pj day for Saadiq. I wish I had days like that in school, oh wait a second, I did it was called college, lol!

fairy slippers

dare 154, is up today...something lost, something found. I could only  wrap my brain around something found... (new white watch and knuckle ring) & played with some of  Studio Calico's Homefront line.

something found.
+

day 10 in december daily book:
snippets of things and countdown to the big day! I am holding down a piece of plastic in front of it but it does lift up, stapled to the back of that (plastic) is a picture from my phone of a tree in starbucks.
december daily-10.

Who is ready to start their holiday vacation, raising hand!! I can't wait for a week of holiday bliss, eggnog, great food, drinks, parties and family!
so ready to chill....
xo

11 comments:

  1. Love, love, love. If you were a dude, I'd marry you. Just for those mad crafty skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Man, I am so glad I found you! This site is totally inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool layout. And I love your pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vee, she is so cute! I love that toothless smile!

    Your something found layout is amazing! and your dec. daily is just awesome!

    I can't wait for winter break. The kids are out of school and my husband has a 2 week vacation. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vee, so amazing! and sweetpea is one cutie patootie! love that relaxed attitude she is owning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehee, it seems like every other day is jammies and slippers day forme lately! That must be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a cutie....and that smile...melts my heart!!!

    Have a great weekend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first picture are very funny.

    xoxo of Paris

    sorry for my very bad english.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. I want to sit in PJs in the middle of the day, drink cocoa, and watch polar express!
    2. Love your December daily book. Always admired the chandelier transparency, but had no idea how to use it!
    3. Been away awhile--changed computers, and didn't have favs on it. (I am finally updating after 3 months...)
    4. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay for PJ days! (I'd be excited too!) and WOW your december daily is rockin - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter had the same thing... on the same day... hot chocolate while watching the polar express in her pjs at school. Curious... :) And awesome.

    Wonderful work, you continue to amaze me every entry.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo