on the + side...

i know i said i would have a diy up today, but the diy went oh so wrong. lol, so I started a new one, based on another project I did years  ago. I am sure it has been done in blogland somewhere before because it is so easy! I plan on tackling a "sewing" project as well! I love these little cone trees!  I am hoping they will be easy for a novice like myself.


+

on the + side I did find more christmas decorations on sale at ikea (25%off) and now I can wrap some gifts tonight! See the wrapping paper...0.74!  I snagged up two, if you can see behind the white roll, there is a red one too. :) I can't wait for the s2 to go  to sleep tonight and for their suprised faces in the morning!

my bounty:
Ikea goods

I am also thinking this will be a fun craft project for us to tackle this weekend while it is snowing on Sunday. I love snow globes and lord knows we have enough tiny toys to use in them, now to find the time to go thrifting for small jars....


+

well it seems i have quite a list diy projects brewing,I  feel a craft hangover coming on! :)
see ya tomorrow!
xo

5 comments:

  1. cool idea about the snow globes!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the snowglob is a great idea...finally a place to put on those tiny kid's meals toys that I step on and scream obscenities!! LOL--thanks...happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. excuse me I meant snow globe, not glob! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything crafty you do I want to do the same! I absolutely love the cone trees and bird. If only I was smart enough to make my own patterns. I can't wait to see your finished products!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've always wanted to make the little snow globes...i'llneed to add that to my to do list..after theh olidays.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo