so happy yo... it's friday

december daily|11

day 11: some j.crew love for the day, totally love getting their catalogs in the mail. It is packed full of inspiration and photos and amazing clothes. I added some stitching to this spread, which I am trying to add more of in this mini. I also need to add more pages to the frame because I am soon to run out of pages to scrap on, lol.

I cannot believe it is 7 days until christmas, it seems like just yesterday it was dec 1!

We are about to get a major snow storm, so we are going to be stuck trapped inside! Since we are going to be inside we are  going to make some homemade cookies, look at movies and, stay in our pjs and play in the snow! :) This recipe is a crowd favorite: peanut butter kiss cookies. It is super easy and you mostly have all of the ingredients other than the kisses in your pantry! It is a great recipe for kids to help with too,because their isn't a lot of ingredients. I love baking during the holidays, it is a tradition that we do every Christmas. I can still remember helping my mom bake cakes to take to South Carolina for our family for the holidays. We would bake at least four cakes from scratch, the house would smell so good! :)

so, so, so happy it is friday!! :)
Have a happy and safe weekend!
xo

5 comments:

  1. i am seriously drooling over your album. definitely one of my fave takes on the dec. daily project ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet memories! I was so inspired yesterday, I finally got to start my DD! ;) I have been busy documenting it on my blog but have had no time in the studio! I got several pages done last night and can't wait to take a few pictures! Honestly, thanks for getting me in the spirit of creating this holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed - your december daily has been THE most inspiring holiday-related project I've seen pretty much ever. you know how to rock it and it's seriously amazing! (and yeah ... still need to start mine.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your journal is pure awesomness (is that a word?)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy happy weekend. I hope you are enjoying the time indoors. Peanutbutter kisses sound awesome.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo