weekend glow...

I had a fun weekend shopping, looking at classic episodes of Barefoot Contessa (starting to plan New Year's dinner) and spending time with my little unit, weekends go by entirely too fast!  Finally was able to  wrap some gifts to place under the tree! I hope I am not the only one that looses gifts?! I can't find one that I have Saadiq, :( I hoping to look in one more spot tonight, plus I need to finish up shopping this week!

gifts under the tree

+

I  hung these from my chandelier in the dining room, love the estra glitter they add.
snowflakes are strung w. care

+
day 7/8:
Added some more pages to my december daily. Documenting our first snowfall of the season. It is hard to believe that winter hasn't even started yet. It has been really cold here and luckily we escaped another storm over the weekend. On day seven I sewed an overlay to the the red one with a plastic bag. Inside the bag are snowflakes from a die cut sheet that I cut cut down into seperate flakes. Also noting my failed diy last week, lol.

december daily|7-8.

+
day: 9
loving these wreaths from the pottery barn catalog = decor crush.
december daily|9.

11 days until Christmas, Saadiq and Synai are in the last week of school of 2009 and I can't wait for some extra time off for the holidays!

9 comments:

  1. your book is coming together amazingly !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying your daiy so much! Thanks for always keeping me inspired:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your book--- and pretty cool that i just saw it on Ali Edwards site! Cool! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your December Daily album, I've just been looking at it on Ali's site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the snowflakes from the chandelier! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your album. And the snowflakes look pretty. The first pic is really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous of your book. Ask me how far I am on mine.

    Your decorations are so fantastic! And congrats on the shout out at AE's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love this post. your photos, your DD are simply beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo