yes, we survived the snowpocalypse of 09!

and by snowpocalypse, i mean blizzard but people actually loose their minds in these parts when the weather man calls for three inches of snow. So you can imagine the wide panic that set into the dmv when the forcast called for 18+ inches! When I say no bread or milk was left anywhere I mean it, omg it was insane! In my area we got way over two feet of fluffy snow that is slowly turning into ice/snowbergs.
This is how we spent our extended weekend:

snow days are FuN!
playing in the snow and shoveling said snow. We couldn't get enough of making snow angels, swoon...
+
tis the season for baking!

baked these, yum!
+
|*

made some globes
+

december daily|12.

day 12 of my december daily
some presents are wrapped and under the tree

+
december daily|13-14

days 13 and 14
gratitude and the perfect christmas morning outfit!

perfect weekend spent with my family, crafting, playing, cooking and just fun times! I also have my first two projects up on the Couture Cardstock blog, you can check them out....here. :) 3 days until christmas (yay!)......
xo
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
don't forget to leave a comment below for my embellishments rak! :)


11 comments:

  1. Don't even go there, i have been supervising the salt runs (as part of my job) in my little part of the world and it's been total chaos! Snow can be oh so pretty, but also causes logistical nightmares!

    Those cookies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, I ADORE your Christmas journal... love that idea! May have to steal it, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! that's a lot of snow! I hope you are enjoying your cozy snow-in time. LOVE your dailies:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your dailies, per usual! and we survived our own snowpocalypse a couple weeks before you had yours ... 18 inches for us too! (which makes CA sound even sweeter...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics and we too are still in the process of digging out!!! YUCK....

    Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend....my favorite cookies!!

    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pictures! and that mini...just perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:02 AM

    glad you survived and had fun to boot! btw...the big love parade raised almost $20,000 - every penny going to help children with cancer and their families! thanks again for your generosity! robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your title cracked me up!! Glad you guys made it through ok ;)
    Loves!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your mini so much I decided to make myself one for January! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. our snow is on the way today--AWESOME! Just in the st. nick of time ;)
    Your dec daily=perfection.
    love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously love every picture in this post! Seeing your scrappin' creations always makes me want to scrap right now!!!! I haven't done it in forever and am hoping to get back into this coming year. Hope you had a great Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo