back to reality and the start of a new year!

93/365
Woah, back to reality and the hussle of everyday living. I love the time off during the holidays but very ready to get back into the swing of things. :) First day back at work for 2010, children were very excited to get back to school, as was I to get back to the normal habits of our weekday rituals. I even sat down to create this moring, very determined to finish my dec. daily this year and to also work on some cha assignments.

This morning I took the time to review the guidelines (last year's post) I had set for 2009 and I am happy that I did take more pictures and even photographed a friend's wedding! I have set a few for this year that I can't wait to implement personally but really want to continue to live and love in the moment as I try to do daily and to just enjoy the opportunities that life presents.
+

Took these pictures from my phone, bit grainy....december daily,15: remembering there is 10 days left until the birthday of christ.
december daily 15

+
day 18: documenting synai's excitement for pj day at school. :)
december daily 18

Hope you are having a fabulous start to the New Year!
xo

5 comments:

  1. She's so cute and that pic of you is fab! I am looking forward to what 2010 will bring and CHA too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so love to see that DD in person. It's so awesome.

    Glad you had a nice holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year Vee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know i love it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that portrait photo of you, simply perfection! :-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo