determined

brrrr.....it is so cold, we are on day six of this artic blast weather front, is to early to say I am already over winter?!...thought so, some how I don't think it is going to get any better. I am finally getting into the home stretch of catching up and uploading the remaining pages of my december daily album.  I am so excited that after four years of doing a dd I am finally going to finish one! :) It feels good and I think the reason I stuck with it this time is that I didn't get bored with creating pages and just rolled with the flow of materials that I loved adding to each page.

december daily|16.

day 16: Added a piece of an 09 letterpress calandar for this page. We had so much fun the last weekend before christmas, journaling strip by October Afternoon.

december daily|19.

day 19: We had so much fun playing in the snow during the blizzard. We made snow angels, hadn't done that since we were children. The funniest thing was that Saadiq and Synai had played while we shoveled snow and had gone back in to dry off so we decided to play a little, so fun!

it's almost the weekend, yay!! hope you are staying nice and warm, off to drink something hot!
xo

7 comments:

  1. love your daily...this is my 1st year to do one and i must say seeing your work and some of my other fav artists/scrappers has really inspired me! Thanks so much...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you! I have a hard time finishing things like this. Oh, and I just love that little bit of pink paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sigh! would love to hold that little baby in my hand... ;) hey, i was thinking of you today when i said outloud i wish it would snow. then, i thought, yeah, some people would like me to come over to their house and shovel them out... then see how i like it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you stuck with it too. I didn't get one page done so I'm living vicariously through you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how your DD turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is my fave dec daily of all time!

    :) xo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo