getting over the no more holidays blues....

Who else feels like January is a little less glittery than December? I always go thru a bit of a funk after the holidays are over. Not feeling taking down decorations, no more 24/7 Christmas music, I guess I just miss the spirit of the holidays. Okay moping over, lol... I am sure the weather has a lot to do with but half of this month is gone and I am getting more hopeful for spring, family events,summer plans and good tv. How could I forget to add watching the Golden Globes to my list on Monday? I love award season, can't wait to see the pre-awards shows and everyone I mean the actresses, lol. :)

still working on the dec. daily, but it almost done, yay!!
day 21: some of the items on s2 list for santa, they still believe in santa even though the kids at school told them he wasn't real. I asked them both what they thought and they said, he is real.Okay, but get this Saadiq knows the tooth fairy isn't real and the easter bunny! lol, he divulged this little knowledge while we drving home one weekend from a trip to nana's, my sister and I had the hardest time keeping a straight face when we asked about santa claus, bingo...oh he is real, oy! so the fantasy continues...
december daily|21.

day 22: one of my favorite things about the holidays is the baking, we love to bake for the holidays in my family. s2 helped me make these as part of our cookie tradition. I love these corrugated letters by jellibean soup! I sewed them together and then adhered them to the page, simple page but it is one of my favorites.
december daily|22.

The daily is getting harder to close, three pages to go! I have some sneaks of my projects for the  feb. cocoa daisy kit tomorrow to post. hang in there we are almost there...happy hump day!
xo

6 comments:

  1. your daily album is fabulous vee! and i totally hear ya on the january blues thing - i'm using the golden globes and the return of LOST as my motivation to keep my chin up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how creative is this! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pages, and i'm a little blue over the holidays being over... i'm still holding on to them. i have to say, i love january + the start of a new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your album Vee! and we have 'february' blues (January=birthdays for me and H) but I totally get what you're saying! Here's to spring! and the little bit of sunshine we got today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your album is just so stellar!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your daily is the coolest!!!! love it srsly!
    xo
    -d

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo