the products: CHA

I know photos are everywhere, but here are some of my favorite products from the show. disclaimer* totally jetlag so I will try to avoid typos, but can't make any promises,lol.

If you're looking for a variety of selection for sewing, try going to Overstock.com with coupon deals.

jenni bowlin studio
You know I am a JBS junkie! I always fall in love with her products and use them tons! These buttons are the cutest!!

as well as these self adhesive butterflies, want them all...especially  the yellow ones!
 
+
the stick pins are gorgeous as well!!

+

basic grey
basics line is totally drool worthy. I love every piece of product in this line! It is classic and can tell it will be awesome to use.
+

7gypsies
I totally squealed with delight when I saw this vintage receipt holder in the 7gypsies booth! I want at least two, it is amazing and such an awesome way to put atc, photos and memorobilla on display!!

+
these stationary notebooks are the cutest and have tons of possibilies, super cute!

studio calico
the anthology line is totally amazing (always a huge fan of their papers and stamps) but seeing the rub ons in person was the best and chatting with April and her husband too (super sweet southern people)! If you loved home front this line will be right up your alley as well!
+
hambly
I want all of the these, omgosh! I love the lace border rub ons!  the heart, peacock,embroidery, and antique doily papers and overlays do not disappoint either. We made an awesome make+ take with allison too, super cute bracelet with doily rubons! Hambly poducts always inspire me!

+
dear lizzy
You know I was super excited to see this line and it did not dissapoint at all! I love all the flair in this line! It is all super cute: paper, fabric paper, thickers and ribbon...double check! I am also in love with the i do line from american crafts, lots of greys and soft tones....swoon!
 Plus it has flocked thickers in it, shoot should have taken a pic, sorry, promise it is a must have for your thicker collection!


+
her booth was the cutest, you can see some of the paper in the garland!


I also love loads of other stuff (crate paper, cosmo cricket, jillibean soup) but between being tired and mind swimming over the ipad (apple's latest and greatest) info... my brain is pretty much mush, lol. What are some of your new favorite products? I loved reading about your loves in last Thursday's post...you all have some great lists!
xo

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your trip...I have lived vicariously through anyone who went to CHA this week :)....

    In addition to all of the awesome products you mentioned, I'm also excited about releases from Pink Paislee, Maya Road, Donna Downey, Tim Holtz, and Margie from the Girls Loft new line I think it's called The Girl's Paperie!

    So, yeah I'm hyped about MANY of the new products, hence my misson of using my stash so I can reload!!! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...love all the goodies....

    Can't wait for the releases!!

    Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we must have been standing next to each other at one point! These are all the same booths I spent most my time in!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. total fan of the dear lizzy line! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always rely on your product review and photos from CHA, thanks Vee!

    how do those vintage receipt holders from 7gypsies work??

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all looks so fantastic! Sigh. Can't wait until summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my god : all it's so lovely !!
    I want to buy all lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looooove those buttons from JBS! She has some great products coming out. And the Dear Lizzie stuff is divine, those ribbons are gorgeous. Also excited for Studio Calico, Hambly, Sassafrass & Cosmo Cricket. I am loving all the trends at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally getting the 3 new lines from Crate paper, and the Queen Bee line from Pink Paislee!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo