proof i am still scrapping!

I am still scrapping just a little behind with blogging. :) I am trying to be a better blogger this week, promise! We had a great weekend:tried out a new cupcake place (the fam gave it a 2/5 stars), worked a special olympics basketball tournament, caught up on some shows, watched the globes and finally got caught up on laundry. Here a sneak at one of my layouts from  the feb. cocoa daisy main kit.





Tricia is doing a fun giveaway on the daisy blog.  If you leave a comment about your favorite CHA sneak peek you could win the goodies above by American Crafts!
enter here

                        




my favorite product thus far is the dear lizzy line from American Crafts, what is yours?

5 comments:

  1. Me too! I can't wait until I can get it in my greedy hands. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, Liz's line is soooo pretty! Loving the new lines from Cosmo Cricket, Sassafrass & lily Bee. 7gypsies have some lovely bits & pieces and the kraft envelopes from Maya Road are yummy! Oh and not forgetting Hambly, did you see the cupcakes screenprint? It will probably take a good couple of months for any of it to hit the UK though, urgh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am glad to hear that your favorite product is Dear Lizzy! It sure does make me happy making samples for American Crafts with it. Trust me, it's better in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, I like that Dear Lizzy line, too. Sadly, the only scrapbook store I have down here doesn't carry it.
    Have fun this weekend with Jen and maybe Heather-sounds like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear lizzy ia also my favorite line!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo