the silver lining

dare 155
supplies: paint: Heidi Swapp, Making Memories; pattern paper: Basic Grey ( Lemon Meringue Pie); Studio Calico (Home Front),Sassafras; rubons:Hambly (doilies) and staples; misc: label (paper-source) ribbon, overlay (Hambly) and sewing

I know that life isn't always roses but it is important to document the moments that have a silver lining or if you are in the process of trying to figure out what the silver lining is... dare 155 is up today. One of my silver linings in life is my family, especially my children.
My life is enriched daily because they are included in it.

6 comments:

  1. ooo! pretties! What is that paper line? And where did you get the coloured doilie? My searches on etsy haven't worked out well so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this layout vee..and that paper is just yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl...i think you just get better and better. this page is fabulous!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. your stuff is always just so darn cute. love it. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love. You seriously can scrap no wrong in my book ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this layout. seriously...your work is amazing. it just has such style!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo