what is a friend?



What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.  ~ Aristotle
.
.
.
What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. ~ Aristotle
I have met so many amazing people that I am so happy to have in my life because of scrapbooking. It is so crazy and cool and I love it. It was truly amazing to finally meet Jamaica, Jen and Tina finally... to giggle, chat, brainstorm,take loads of photos, hug them and just have so much fun together. I hope next time we all can hang longer and for it to be with all of the dare girls. It was also so much fun meeting so many more awesome girls at cha on sunday. I wish I could have seen more of other scrap pals and talked more but I always feel like that. :) promise to post a better post later today with my cha favorites, thank you for letting me share...
xo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vee - I stop by often but have never left a comment - till now! Love this post - you dare girls inspire me so much, great to hear you had a fab time at CHA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. vee....you lucky you know what!!! i wish i was in cali!!!!! i still want to scrap with you one day too!!! it's gonna happen~~if you ever come to detroit or if i ever make it back to maryland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwww ... love you so much, girl. i feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo