and the beat goes on.

yep, its Monday and suprisingly warm today which has me in a better mood than a normal winter Monday would + we can see the ground again, yay!! I am also itching for March, can't wait for spring, I think it is only fair since we had 50+ inches of snow this winter! :)  I had a great weekend, as always it moved way to quick! We pretty much have been glued to the Olympics, with a trip into the city yesterday.

I tackled some home projects, part of my goal list for 2010! I  added more photos to my polaroid wall in my scrap space. I love looking at all of them, even the "bad" ones. Next step to go pick up some paint swatches for an accent wall in my room and color change in our dining room.
You can see the before picture of the polaroid wall here.
expanded polaroid wall

get up and craft

Also managed to make a few atc's this morning, way out of practice with these so I just stuck to two color palettes.

beach butterfly

A layout I made for Couture Cardstock's booth for CHA. Both Synai and Saadiq love the beach just as much as I do! They already talking about going to the pool! I think we are all ready for warmer weather, lol.
xo

p.s. tricia is giving away a cocoa daisy ringer style t-shirt and some scrapbook goodies on her blog, click here for a chance to win! :)

10 comments:

  1. LOVE your polaroid wall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all!!!! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Vee that wall is just beautiful...I love the ATC and the LO!!!

    Come on Spring!!! Have a great week!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your stuff & your blog but that layout is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That layout is gorgeous:) I also love your polaroid wall...I can't wait until I get my own scraproom to decorate it! I am ready for warm weather too, so you are not alone..and I love snow. But it's time for flip flops and tank tops:) Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. you astound me with the sheer TIME you have to create! I wish I had time in college to create all the layouts that you make! SO jealous. The ATCs look great too!

    Also, that picture of your creative space wall has gone right into my inspiration folder! SUCH cuteness you have going on here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not only is your art amzing, but even your scrapspace is inspiring! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't decide which one I love most, the polaroid wall or the sweet LO. They're both amazing!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo