didn't wake up feeling like p.diddy....

I love the song tik tok by Ke$ha! It always puts me in a better commuting mood while driving to work.  Confession, I have a bad habit of falling asleep on the couch and and before going to bed I almost always end up at my desk. I had a few projects that needed to be done before and after cha. Hopefully, I will have the green light to share these projects soon!


This is an old layout that I haven't posted before, it was part of my MMM entry. It is one of my favorites.
chicago

I love this post from Tara Whitney, taking one photo a month with your entire family. I didn't do such a good job of this in 09 and one my goals for the year is to take more pics of us all with me in the photo. I think it will be awesome to look thru them all at the end of 2010.
off to fill up on some juice caffiene!

p.s.
thoughts on lost? I LOVED the second half, omg sayid! I can't wait for the rest of the season, *note to abc, less commericals next time, ok?! :)
xo

9 comments:

  1. haha oh kesha. She went to high school with me. :) She was friends with my sister. I didn't even know she was famous until December. hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love the Chicago layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that song. love that layout. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song too and the LO....AWESOME!!!

    Have a great one!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE, the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv that LO about my wonderful city!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah...that's probably one my fav layouts you've done. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful layout Vee! have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an awesome layout! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo