february, lets roll!

Happy Monday, although it doesn't feel like a monday to me! I am thinking because of the two hour delay the children had for school may have something to do with it! I love February because:
1. It is a short month
2. One month closer to spring
3. Black History Month
4. Awesome fundraisers at work...polar plunge

cocoa daisy's feb kit went live last night, memphis belle! cool balanced mix of colors, not too valentine-ish. :) here are a few layouts I made with the kit, full gallery can be seen here.

so good

the taster

you know me, went wild with the mist and spray, lol. I love the AC stickers, the font is awesome! off to tackle the week, have an awesome day! :)
xo

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages Vee! Fabulous kit too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kit looks like a lot of fun! Great layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pages VEE!!!! The taster is just adorable!!!

    Fabulous Kit..I will check it out!!!

    Have a great week!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous layouts! I really like the little girl stamp (or at least I think it's a stamp) in the first layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these LO - the misting is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had not seen this kit and you rocked it! Goegeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need that kit! I love that font, too. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun in LA. I need to go look for your post with the pics. I haven't had a lot of computer time lately.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome layouts Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your pages from the CD gallery! Love how you used those hearts. Enough snow for you? More on the way this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh...love that kit and extra loving the way you worked it! The Taster page is super cute. I've got a little taster that lives here too:) Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always want to go mist something after I look at your pages. Or get out my paints.
    Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo