the good stuff...

i am teaching at the inspired event with a mini workshop

I have something I am really excited about and can't wait to share it with you...a new class! I am excited to be teaching a workshop at the 2010 Inspired Artist Workshop Event in May! I will be teaching three one hour long classes on Thursday, May 13th. These workshops are offered a la carte meaning you do not have to be an inspired participant to register.


My class schedule is as follows:
Thursday, May 13th 10-11am
Thursday, May 13th 11:30am-12:30pm
Thursday, May 13th  5:30-6:30pm


You know my style so of course this mini is filled with spray ink, paint,bling and grunge.
We will be playing with layers and stamping!


Registration starts March 1st, I am excited, hope some of you may be able to come! :) To learn more information about the class click here....
I am super excited to be a part of this wonderful event and I hope to see some of you who are near or around NC.
xo

12 comments:

  1. oh man, oh man!! i wished i lived there! I would SO be there! congrats on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! this rocks!!
    going to put it on the calendar and hope that i can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude, this is so exciting - very very very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so excited to meet you veronica!
    i loved your mini project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish i could be there!
    so, so, so excited/proud of you! that donna downey runs a tight ship-- i know it's hard to get a participant spot at inspired--but teaching!
    i'm sure it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is seriously awesome! I live in Charlotte and wish I could sign up right this instant! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Vee! I hope it works out where I can make it--my sister lives in Charlotte so it looks doable! I would love to see you and the class looks amazing. Fingers crossed the dates work out for me to drive over...yay yay yay!
    xoxo
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Vee!!!! Super happy for you and I am sure that what you will create for this event will be out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how exciting!! Congrats to you!!! I wish I could make it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so awesome vee! work it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome opportunity - you totally deserve it! If I didn't have a baby I'd definitely come (perhaps you need a trusty assistant in the future?) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vee, this is amazing news!! I wish I lived closer :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo