images that are inspiring me right now.

some of the the images from the internet that are inspiring me at the moment.
i miss taking photos with my polaroid, can't wait until the film hits the shelves again...sigh
i miss taking photos without gloves!
it's almost the weekend...yay!
can't wait to see alice in wonderland next week!
countdown to spring is offically on: 23 days to go!
+
clearly i need to stay away from the ! button today, lol.





image: found



thursday loves 1.21.10

1. Untitled, 2. Untitled, 3. Ewa, 4. Untitled, 5. Lazy summer days., 6. What you decide to bury is safe with me., 7. Untitled, 8. Boredom, 9. Attempt to fly No.1




















image:suziebeezie

A few sneaks at two of my layouts for the March Cocoa Daisy kit:Ozzie & Harriet. It is filled with a lot of my favorite newly released products from Studio Calico, Jenni Bowlin and GCD. 


march cocoa daisy peek

march cocoa daisy peek 2

happy thursday, hang in there one more day to go!
xo

5 comments:

  1. Love all of these!!!!! They are so inspiring!!!

    Have a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see such inspiring images as these!! Love the sneakies too:) Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, the HEY in full affect. Hilarious. I cannot wait to see what you had to say about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much inspiration in these... I think tomorrow I am just going to run around with my camera... not think just shoot and see what I can come up with!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo