its sassy.




happy friday y'all!! I've received a few questions about my nail polish and I aim to please so here is the polish i use and love! Essie is awesome, I purchase mine via amazon but I think some nordstrom's carry it as well, sadly mine does not. okay, so the color I am wearing while holding my cali mini is chinchilly, it is the polish in pic 2, first one on the left. It is a cement/grey color, I love it!  I am usually a dark color girl ( chanel blue satin and vendetta) but this one right here has me totally loving neutral!  These colors are from the fall 2009 collection. The green that I wore in December is mint candy apple, also a fun color!

Now the top photo are the colors from the spring 2010 collection, I love them but my favorite one is tart deco (second from right). It should be arriving at my doorstep anyday, will  post a pic when I paint my nails! I think it is the perfect color to jump start spring with! :)

Have a lovely weekend planned, going to see shuttter island tomorrow and going into the city on sunday to celebrate the chinese new year in chinatown!

also set up a formspring.me account so if you have any question at anytime ask away! :)
xo


3 comments:

  1. I wish I was good at painting my nails, everytime I do it looks like a 3 year old did it. Love those colors, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo! thanks for the heads up on the polish!! always lovin' the colors you wear!

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you certainly know the way to my heart. i <3333333 essie polish. i'm currently wearing mint green. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo