thawing out,well sort of....

Hello friends, hope you had a great weekend! We are finally starting to thaw out just a little here. I am not sure when we will see our lawn again or when all this snow is going to melt. I snapped this photo from my deck yesterday. They are so pretty but I can't help to think of that episode of Grey's last season when Christina got impaled with the icicle,uhmmm yeah....knocked them down this morning!

thawing out....

cali mini

Last month Jamaica was sweet enough to make these little minikits for jen and me to document our trip while in cali. We didn't get to scrap but we all collected stuff from our trip to include in a moleskin. I started creating in mine this morning, this is the cover. I did a random stitching to symbolize my cross country adventure. :) One of my favorites products ever are ripsheets by studio calico, sprinkling pieces of them throughout this mini along with woodgrain and kraft...well that is the plan.

I will have more pages to share and a new dare tomorrow! :)
xo

13 comments:

  1. Funny...I thought the same thing about that Grey's episode and I took the broom to ours.....I can't wait to see the yard....now the snow is just dirty and ugly on the side of the street!!

    Love the cover that you created....the stitching is awesome and the meaning behind it!!!

    Wishing you a great day and thanks so much for the prayers coming our way....tomorrow I will spend the day at the hospital with my Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mini is Mega-Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet!! can't wait to see the rest of your cali mini book!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. heehee...the icicles are sooo purdy! and i love the cover for your mini-that crazy stitching has me swooning...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my i'll say thawing...LOL
    happy tuesday miss vee!
    xoxo
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. was thinking the same about our icicles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohmyGOSH ... your cover is so RAD! love it, Vee. (okay, watching LOST and thinking of you...!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the shot of the icicles was beautiful!

    love the cover of the mini...and love that gray/steel nailpolish you are wearing! you always have the best shades :-)

    happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the book, but that nail polish color is in-sane! What is it??? Share ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i TOTALLY agree about the fabrips. i LOVE them. and i just bought a few new moleskines in the hopes that they give me the want to create.

    ReplyDelete
  11. THe front cover is gorgeous, can't wait to see the rest. Loving that nail varnish on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i loove your mini (duh). the random stitching is so sweet. oh and the woodgrain letters. and the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had to scroll down to see the nail polish. Love it!! My nails only look that good when someone else does them:) Love the mini, too.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo