bliss



okay, the purge and organize dream was a lot more fun in my head but I am well underway in this task of reorganizing my closet. I took a pic of the before yesterday and it wasn't pretty but I did fill two large bags of clothes yesterday to haul off to the thrift store tomorrow,now that felt really good. I am organizing everything by color in efforts to actually be able to see my clothes (which will help in choosing what to wear to work, i am the worse at decisions) and plus it looks pretty. :) The goal is to get organize and stay that way!

a few layouts to share from the april cocoa daisy kit, caribbean bliss. my so far layout is the featured layout of the day over at 2peas, was shocked when I saw it there.
more of my cocoa daisy gallery can be seen here.
can you see i am addicted to my fiskars star punch?! :)
xo

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Feature at 2 Peas!!! That is awesome!!

    Love these 2 LO's......so cute!!!

    Cleaning closets....hmmmm..I so need to do that...but then I fear I may fall in and never be found.....

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So these are pretty much just fabulous. I absolutely LOVE that top layout! Wowness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab LO's!! Loving all of the yellow:) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the LO's! Great job on two bags...I can't seem to get away from the computer these days.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your feature! I'm so proud for you! As always, these layouts are just terrific! big hug...

    ReplyDelete
  6. great los Vee!!! Good luck on the purge i need to do that too lol
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful layouts! i was going to ask about that dotted yellow paper but i see it's part of the Cocoa Daisy kit....I can't wait to get mine in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the feature! Your layouts are lovely. I really enjoy your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love I love I love !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats for layout of the day Vee! I noticed that first thing this morning. It's a fab layout! So you sorted by color....that must be pretty. what a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are an inspiration to me!!!
    thanks girl.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo