$$


dare 160 is up today: if money was no object
I love this because I have wishlist on all my favorite shopping sites, some I get to splurge on others well they are left for my "one day" list, lol. This is a mixed up lo because it has a short list of some of my favorite designers but really pays homage to the late Lee Alexander McQueen as well, seriously loved his creative vision, talent and guts. For me creativity in any form is seriously amazing.
don't forget to add your layouts to our flickr pool...effer dares, love looking through everyone's takes on the dares.
xo

5 comments:

  1. Love this dare...I could come up with a lot on this one:) Maybe I'll get a few minutes to participate! Your layout is great!! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one.....what a great dare!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice tribute! i love marc jacobs too. tom ford.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout, girl! Those shoes are FABULOUS. But I couldn't wear a high heel to save my life. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is an awesome LO! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo